University of Oklahoma - OKC 2021-2022 Cycle

Guest PNT9600

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, mjojo said:

Did anyone who signed up for the information session tonight receive the zoom link? I signed up a few days ago but never received it. It says they're sent out same day but it starts in an hour so I was just curious. Thanks in advance! 

I am having the same issue. I signed up for the info session a few weeks ago and I have not received the link either. I tried calling the office but no answer 😞 

@AkelseyB Have you submitted? IN one of the powerpoints uploaded they had a link for the resume format... but I didnt know if it would be the same thing caspa asks us because the link doesnt work. Im worried the "link" provides a document were supposed to be using for the resume submission. I was hoping to get that answered tonight. 😕 

Yes that is correct, OU PA OKC does require a certain resume format. I may call the office and asked directly if this has changed from last year's format since the link isn't working anymore. Makes me wonder if it may be different.

1 hour ago, mjojo said:

Did anyone who signed up for the information session tonight receive the zoom link? I signed up a few days ago but never received it. It says they're sent out same day but it starts in an hour so I was just curious. Thanks in advance! 

I am having the same issue. I signed up for the info session a few weeks ago and I have not received the link either. I tried calling the office but no answer 😞 

On 9/9/2021 at 7:18 PM, AkelseyB said:

Yes that is correct, OU PA OKC does require a certain resume format. I may call the office and asked directly if this has changed from last year's format since the link isn't working anymore. Makes me wonder if it may be different.

It looks like the info session was cancelled due to technical difficulties. Has anyone gotten information regarding the rescheduled date?

33 minutes ago, mjojo said:

Has anyone been able to enter their patient contact hours into the supplemental? I keep getting this message. Waiting on call back from the admissions office to call back for help on this. Thank you in advance!

Please enter a valid patient contact hours value from 0 to 32,767.

Just got a call back, this has been an IT issue for all applicants and she told me to enter 0 and they will use the CASPA hours. Hope this helps!

On 9/15/2021 at 3:34 PM, shari said:

Where did you guys get the link to the supplemental? I haven’t received anything yet and was verified in August 

If you go to the physician assistant program  tab. Click on “how to apply” on the left side. Read that. There is a link to submit your supplemental application 

23 hours ago, Shelbyf said:

What is on y'alls checklist? I am worried my application is not complete

Mine says

• Application - Completed on August 20, 2021
  • Physician Assc Application Fee - Received on August 20, 2021
  • App Fee - Medicine $50.00 - Received on August 20, 2021

Mine says the same thing. I received an email today saying they have not received my supplemental application although I completed it on 9/16/21 and it says it was received, so I thought that was odd. 

2 hours ago, FUTUREPAAA2022 said:

I just applied. I wanted to ask, there is the campus at Tulsa and campus at OKC. Do you guys know if GRE is required for OKC? It says on the supplemental that its required for Tulsa but on CASPA OKC doesn't say anything about GRE. Thanks in advance 😄 

Hi! I just checked my ETS account. I did not submit my GRE to them, therefore I think it is safe to assume that it is not required :) 

4 hours ago, jhall1087 said:

FuturePAAA2022 OKC does not require GRE scores but require CASPER exam instead. It's has on their website that it is needs to be completed by Oct 1. 

Thanks everyone for the help!! I subbed my CASPER score and my application says the same thing as Shelbyf

On 9/22/2021 at 6:07 PM, Shelbyf said:

What is on y'alls checklist? I am worried my application is not complete

Mine says

• Application - Completed on August 20, 2021
  • Physician Assc Application Fee - Received on August 20, 2021
  • App Fee - Medicine $50.00 - Received on August 20, 2021

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, lizjackson35 said:

Just a waiting.... 

The waiting is worse than all the hoops you jump through,  for the privilege of waiting!

good luck to everyone!

I agree 100%. I check my emails daily 20 million times every hour it feels like and there’s nothing. My anxiety and stress level has been extremely high. Waiting is worse than applying by far.