University of Oklahoma - OKC 2021-2022 Cycle

Guest PNT9600

49 minutes ago, SarahKat said:

Ditto! But that’s good if no one else has heard from him yet. I bet he hasn’t started calling his yet 🙂

I hope that is the case! Braun was my second interviewer and it looks like he made his calls yesterday (not certain if ALL his calls) so I’m nervous…. I was waitlisted last year so I’m really biting my nails at this point. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AkelseyB said:

I hope that is the case! Braun was my second interviewer and it looks like he made his calls yesterday (not certain if ALL his calls) so I’m nervous…. I was waitlisted last year so I’m really biting my nails at this point. 

Same! Really growing anxious at this point 

1 hour ago, letsgoPA123 said:

Anyone who has gotten calls, have you received an official email yet? Or a change on your supplemental application status?

Nothing yet. Prof. Varalli-Claypool said an email should be sent in the next few days. Or at least I think she said that. I was too excited to hear everything she said. 

Edited by normsby
Autocorrect

I received a phone call about 30 minutes ago! Congratulations to those that have received phone calls so far! I didn’t receive a phone call from the professors that interviewed me. I wasn’t able to answer so she left a voicemail, but she said to expect something in the mail or an email in the next few days! 

Edited by anovak1
  • Like 1