University of Oklahoma - OKC 2021-2022 Cycle

Guest PNT9600

3 minutes ago, Shelbyf said:

I applied in August and I got an interview. Have y’all looked at the cost of attendance?

Am I reading this correctly? 
This is like…. Pretty expensive by comparison right? 

387BE288-EC36-4A8A-9759-FB084696801F.jpeg

They've got living expenses in there as well as loan repayment,  etc. If you are looking for straight cost,  deduct those. 

It's expensive anywhere IMO. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ThatonePrePA said:

My status still says pending, but I have not received any email yet, but I see they started sending out invites for interviews? Is anyone else in my position? I’m very anxious! 

Me right here 🙋🏼‍♀️ I was waitlisted last year so very anxious… I did receive my interview very late last year though on December 8th so… haven’t lost hope yet!

On 11/22/2021 at 11:42 AM, AkelseyB said:

Me right here 🙋🏼‍♀️ I was waitlisted last year so very anxious… I did receive my interview very late last year though on December 8th so… haven’t lost hope yet!

I received an interview invite last Friday (via email). In that email it states you have until the 29th to respond. My guess would be the next round of invites will go out after the 'yay/nay' responses are tallied and they see what is open. Good luck to everyone!!! 🤞

Edited by lizjackson35
Misspelled
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, MAchasingPAinOK said:

I didn’t get a confirmation either, I’m hoping that they send something though with more instructions on where to meet etc for the tours. 

I didn’t receive anything either to confirm interview time. I emailed Jami back restating the time slot and date I accepted just to be sure! 

3 hours ago, AkelseyB said:

I didn’t receive anything either to confirm interview time. I emailed Jami back restating the time slot and date I accepted just to be sure! 

Did Jami confirm with you? I was going to email her as well as I picked my interview time and tour the 19th (when I got the email) but haven’t heard anything. 

Edited by AlphaBravo

1 hour ago, AlphaBravo said:

Did Jami confirm with you? I was going to email her as well as I picked my interview time and tour the 19th (when I got the email) but haven’t heard anything. 

Yes, she didn’t comment about confirming my requested interview time and date, but did state she will send out further information (parking, etc.) for the campus tour when it is closer 🙂 

• Like 1