Indiana: Trine University 2021-2022

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Katiew123 said:

No I haven’t yet, I was really surprised because Prof V said we would by Tuesday. 

Yes! He mentioned it multiple times. Well I’m glad I’m not the only one. Please let me know if you hear from them at all, if you’re comfortable of course.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Pa520 said:

I was sent an email from my interview (02/11) that my application is still active and ongoing. Does anyone know if they’re holding more interview sessions or if there are more seat available for admission? 

I had an interview from 3/4 and I emailed them because they told us we would know the following week. They told me that I was also waitlisted and that they will be making decisions after the CASPA cycle closes. So hopefully we will know more in the next week!

19 minutes ago, Katiew123 said:

I had an interview from 3/4 and I emailed them because they told us we would know the following week. They told me that I was also waitlisted and that they will be making decisions after the CASPA cycle closes. So hopefully we will know more in the next week!

The cycle closes on the 15th right?

1 hour ago, Katiew123 said:

Okay I see. Thanks for the response! Best of luck to you! I wonder how many more interview sessions they will hold.