2021 - 2022 WF Application Cycle

Tentative Timeline From 2020 - 2021 Cycle's thread

May 26, 2020                     Just received a link to the supplemental application!

June 7, 2020                       I received my confirmation email that my application was under review

September 5, 2020            Got an interview for the 15th

Received an interview invite for 10/6!!

October 9, 2020                 Just got the acceptance call!!! Interviewed 9/15!!!

I was emailed and placed on the waitlist.

October 10, 2020               received a rejection email today

October 21, 2020               Rejected today   /   acceptance call!      /    Placed on the active applicant list yesterday via email.

October 27, 2020               I just received an interview invite and am interviewing on 11/23

November 6, 2020            Just got THE call, interviewed 10/13

November 13, 2020           interview invite received today for December 1st!

December 15, 2020           Got pulled off the active applicant list today!!!

January 28                          Accepted today from the 1/11 interview! Yay!

February 22                       interviewed in late September and was placed on the waitlist in October.

Just received the call today that I am accepted!

Edited by diggitydog
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, calatcal said:

I was verified 6/12 but still haven't received a confirmation email from them saying that they have received all my materials. Anyone else in a similar situation?

I went to a info session a few days ago. They assured us all that they are working through the applications, sending supplemental's, and responding as quick as they can. 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 10:48 PM, calatcal said:

I was verified 6/12 but still haven't received a confirmation email from them saying that they have received all my materials. Anyone else in a similar situation?

I am too, I was verified 6/22. I did go to an info session and they did say they are working on them.

• Like 1

So I'm registered to take the CASPer test on the 18th but one of the questions in the caspa application for wake asks yes or no if you have registered for AND completed your CASPer test, so can i submit my application with saying no? or should i wait to submit until after i complete my exam to mark it yes?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 5:27 PM, deanbean24 said:

So I'm registered to take the CASPer test on the 18th but one of the questions in the caspa application for wake asks yes or no if you have registered for AND completed your CASPer test, so can i submit my application with saying no? or should i wait to submit until after i complete my exam to mark it yes?

Yes mark no! I was in the same boat so I emailed them and they said it’s completely fine. I marked no, submitted, then took CASPER a week later 

Edited by allytr123