2021 - 2022 WF Application Cycle

1 minute ago, TayTheFuturePA said:

I was curious and went into my portal for my supplemental application and saw this "checklist"

Does anyone know if this is something we need to do? I believe I already uploaded everything and was just wondering if anyone knew about this.

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 6.34.37 PM.png

You use the Experience Hours section to send them updates about your PCE hours if you want to. They prefer you update hours there rather than send them an email. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ka20br21pa said:

Added to the Active Applicant list from the 9/13 interview. 🥲 

You should still be proud of this! its not a rejection so congratulations!!! 🙂

do you happen to know if this means that all other interviews after your interview date would be rejected or active applicant list? like the class is already full for now?

20 hours ago, PAinprogress97 said:

You should still be proud of this! its not a rejection so congratulations!!! 🙂

do you happen to know if this means that all other interviews after your interview date would be rejected or active applicant list? like the class is already full for now?

Thank you for your kind words PAinprogress97 🙂 

Their email states that it is not exactly a traditional waitlist. After each round of interviews, the top applicants will be selected from the active applicant list for a seat in the class. So I think there are seats left and they will compare the active applicant list to those interviewing after each interview.

Does anyone know if it would be better to select an earlier interview date? The WF website describes the process as "interviews in a rolling admission style". I was offered either Oct. 11th or Nov. 1st to interview. Oct. 11th is a bit soon, but not sure what is the best option, if any ..

Thank you, and good luck to all!