2021 - 2022 WF Application Cycle

1 hour ago, pasp202122 said:

Does anyone know if it would be better to select an earlier interview date? The WF website describes the process as "interviews in a rolling admission style". I was offered either Oct. 11th or Nov. 1st to interview. Oct. 11th is a bit soon, but not sure what is the best option, if any ..

Thank you, and good luck to all!

I feel like it depends on how well prepped you are, give yourself time to practice so you can be confident on that day!! If the 11th is too soon, then I suggest you choose the later date so you can be the best applicant. Either way, they have their eyes on you and that's why you got that invite!

Just added to the active applicant list, definitely sad about it and feeling discouraged but trying to stay positive.  

Has anyone been pulled from the active applicant list?

Do the rank the list/tell you where you stand on the list?

Also does anyone know if everyone that does not get an initial acceptance after interview gets put on they active applicant list or if the reject anyone after interviews? 

46 minutes ago, PAinprogress97 said:

Just added to the active applicant list, definitely sad about it and feeling discouraged but trying to stay positive.  

Also does anyone know if everyone that does not get an initial acceptance after interview gets put on they active applicant list or if the reject anyone after interviews? 

First off, keep your hopes up and stay positive for sure! Active applicant list does not mean that you are completely rejected. I know that I read in previous forums for WF that people have been pulled off of the active applicant list and that the admissions team is actively reviewing it. I am not sure if they tell you where you lie on the list but I am sure you can reach out to admissions and they will let you know if that is information that they can give out. 

And not everyone gets out on the active applicant list, they do fully deny applicants after interviews as well. So there is still a chance that you can be pulled and accepted from that list. 

If you don't mind me asking, when date did you interview on?

52 minutes ago, NMIchalek said:

First off, keep your hopes up and stay positive for sure! Active applicant list does not mean that you are completely rejected. I know that I read in previous forums for WF that people have been pulled off of the active applicant list and that the admissions team is actively reviewing it. I am not sure if they tell you where you lie on the list but I am sure you can reach out to admissions and they will let you know if that is information that they can give out. 

And not everyone gets out on the active applicant list, they do fully deny applicants after interviews as well. So there is still a chance that you can be pulled and accepted from that list. 

If you don't mind me asking, when date did you interview on?

Thank you! i interviewed 9/29

18 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I think you should wait just a little longer because they're still interviewing and actively accepting people and waitlisting them after each interview so waitlist positions could change frequently. I think they were interviewing up until January for last year's cycle so they may have a better idea of waitlist placements in winter.

Thank you for this advice! 

60213057_ScreenShot2021-11-01at12_36_55PM.thumb.png.71c25a9645757f86046f8d16cf6219dd.pngHey guys!

I noticed there was no FB page created so I wanted to go ahead and create one for the Wake Forest PA program class 2024 Boone Cohort! Ms. Gmuca informed me that students can make a face book page, so I hope this will be helpful for us to connect. Feel free to request to join! I look forward to meeting everyone in the summer! Best of luck to everyone still interviewing. 

On 10/14/2021 at 10:50 AM, PAinprogress97 said:

I'm a curent PA-S1 at Wake and many of my friends at the program were placed on the active applicant list and accepted later on!

• Like 1