Touro, Bay Shore Campus 2021-2022

19 hours ago, emeff said:

I also have this question. I never got the "ready for formal review" email. I emailed them to ask, and Adam said "As outlined in the email you were sent on 6/22, applications are reviewed throughout the admissions cycle. You will be notified as soon as any further updates become available. We appreciate your patience throughout the admission process." So I guess my app is still being screened? I submitted on 6/21 and got the initial confirmation 6/22.

Thank you for the reply. I was going to email them today as well. Best of Luck to you. 

Hi all! Submitted to Bay Shore & NUMC on 7/14 and received confirmation that my application was received by the Office of Student Services yesterday (7/19). I'm under the impression that the Office of Student Services reviews the applications prior to them being forwarded to the actual PA Admissions Committee for a "formal review," which is why some maybe got emails before others. Good luck to everyone, looking forward to hearing updates! 🙂

7 hours ago, aspiringpa01 said:

Hi all! Submitted to Bay Shore & NUMC on 7/14 and received confirmation that my application was received by the Office of Student Services yesterday (7/19). I'm under the impression that the Office of Student Services reviews the applications prior to them being forwarded to the actual PA Admissions Committee for a "formal review," which is why some maybe got emails before others. Good luck to everyone, looking forward to hearing updates! 🙂

This makes sense! I just don't get why it would take them 1 month (at this point) to merely screen my application to see if I have all the requirements. Maybe my supervisor is hard to reach to verify PCE?

On 7/20/2021 at 11:45 PM, emeff said:

This makes sense! I just don't get why it would take them 1 month (at this point) to merely screen my application to see if I have all the requirements. Maybe my supervisor is hard to reach to verify PCE?

You bring up a good point...to which I agree (wondering why it's taking so long), because they do say they'll reach out to you via the CASPA portal if they need any additional information. Stay hopeful! I'm sure they also have lots of applications to review and some still coming in. Update if you hear anything, good luck!

• Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 5:37 PM, gabmar said:

How long after submitting your supplemental forms and payment did you guys wait for a "confirmation" email that your application is being reviewed? I'm still waiting on mine 😕

I submitted on 7/14, I think was verified on 7/15, and received a confirmation email that my application is under review by the Office of Student Services on 7/19. I have not received any other emails though, so I don't think my application has actually been forwarded to the PA Admissions Committee just yet!

3 hours ago, aspiringpa01 said:

I submitted on 7/14, I think was verified on 7/15, and received a confirmation email that my application is under review by the Office of Student Services on 7/19. I have not received any other emails though, so I don't think my application has actually been forwarded to the PA Admissions Committee just yet!

I got the same email 2 days ago! I'm not sure if they will send any more emails unless you're offered an interview but we're 1 step closer!!

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I know the waiting is excruciating but it was over 3 months from the time of getting my confirmation email until I got an email asking for an interview. I imagine this is not comforting news. The best advise I can give is be confident in your abilities and proud of your accomplishments thus far. The interviews will come soon I'm sure. Then we can all start panicking about actually starting grad school. 🙂

• Like 4

On 8/1/2021 at 11:26 AM, kambichc said:

Hey everyone! I know the waiting is excruciating but it was over 3 months from the time of getting my confirmation email until I got an email asking for an interview. I imagine this is not comforting news. The best advise I can give is be confident in your abilities and proud of your accomplishments thus far. The interviews will come soon I'm sure. Then we can all start panicking about actually starting grad school. 🙂

Thank you for the post. I am trying to remain positive and patience.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 10:47 PM, Mary07 said:

Last week, I got an email stating that my application was moved up to formal review. I applied and submitted 06/2021 Anyone get an update for interviews..especially for the NUMC..since it starts in January 2022?

haven't heard anything yet about interviews either