Touro, Bay Shore Campus 2021-2022

14 minutes ago, Rossie said:

Hello everyone, this morning I have received an email from this program about an invite to an information session. It also asks me to RSVP, if I want to attend. I am little confused. Is this an invitation to an interview? Or it is just regular information session about the program. 

I just received the same thing! I believe it’s just an information session. Definitely a tease 

• Like 1

Omg I was just going to post this .  I open my email and I saw that it says my name and how I am already an applicant, and they would like to extend their invitation to a attend. I literally thought it was an interview. I am going to attend the zoom meeting tomorrow hopefully we can get some answers as to why there is such a big delay or what’s going on because I know that they’re only having 30 seats for NUMC

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hguner2 said:

Omg I was just going to post this .  I open my email and I saw that it says my name and how I am already an applicant, and they would like to extend their invitation to a attend. I literally thought it was an interview. I am going to attend the zoom meeting tomorrow hopefully we can get some answers as to why there is such a big delay or what’s going on because I know that they’re only having 30 seats for NUMC

Could you post on here about what they say? Im unable to attend due to work, but am also wondering how long they interview for and when/if ill get an interview!

• Upvote 1

Hi guys! I just got accepted to NUMC campus. But I will probably transfer to Bayshore campus because it begins in Aug, so I can have more times to prepare and to find housing. It seems like most people prefer NUMC to Bayshore. Is there any reason why? Does anyone know the major difference between the two campuses?

23 minutes ago, pavincent said:

Hi guys! I just got accepted to NUMC campus. But I will probably transfer to Bayshore campus because it begins in Aug, so I can have more times to prepare and to find housing. It seems like most people prefer NUMC to Bayshore. Is there any reason why? Does anyone know the major difference between the two campuses?

Hi. I live 5 mins away from the Bayshore campus. this would be ideal for me. However, i didn't get any interview invite yet. When did you submit you application and when did it go for formal review. 

On 10/27/2021 at 8:31 PM, pavincent said:

Hey there. So i would have preferred Bay Shore also being that I live in bay shore. However after the interview and orientation NUMC sounded like a better choice to me. It’s a smaller class size & the classes are actually held inside NUMC hospital which I thought was pretty cool to get the hospital feel while in lecture. Also during orientation it sounds like we go to NUMC 3 days a week & to the central islip campus 2 days during the week so you go to both places. Also just to be able to start sooner and end sooner is a plus to me.