Touro, Bay Shore Campus 2021-2022

On 8/28/2021 at 10:17 PM, kambichc said:

Congrats to those who received an invite to interview. Good luck to you all. I'm looking forward to getting to New York and meeting all my new classmates.

Hey there. Would you be able to share any tips for the interview. I have one coming up and I’m getting so nervous!!! Anything would be so appreciated:) 

17 hours ago, dnicef said:

Hey there. Would you be able to share any tips for the interview. I have one coming up and I’m getting so nervous!!! Anything would be so appreciated:) 

Hey when did they send you the interview? If you don’t mind me asking.  If you would like to watch some videos and tips for the interview go on TickTock and type in physician assistant interview there’s a Lotta good stuff. I was verified June 21 and June 28 my application was sent a formal review. I hope I get one soon! Good luck

On 9/1/2021 at 7:18 PM, dnicef said:

Sorry for the late response. I have been busy with work and just saw this message. The interview was definitely less nerve racking than the wait leading up to it. There was a group interview which was more of just an informational session followed by a solo interview with 2 faculty members. Most of the questions in my interview were focused on who I was as a person and was very low pressure. Just remember if you are getting an interview, they already know you are capable of success. The best advise I can give is be confident in your abilities and proud of your successes and I will see you in January. 🙂

23 minutes ago, aec917 said:

Good luck everyone! I interviewed today 09/13 for NUMC/Bayshore. Sending positive thoughts to all as we begin this process 🙂

Wishing you luck! Do you mind sharing what they asked you? also when were you verified. And do you know by any chance what time they sent you the email for the invitation. I just want to know when to be on top of it thanks! 

@Rossie You can definitely call them, but I think a lot of us are in the same boat. Due to the holidays and people taking off they haven’t gotten to a lot of application updates yet.  If the only email you had gotten was that your application was sent a formal review and then most likely it’s still in that standing and you just have to wait.

3 hours ago, kambichc said:

Hello everyone. Wondering if I have any classmates yet. Has anyone got accepted or received an invite to interview recently? Can't wait to meet you all.

Still haven’t gotten an interview, application was sent for formal review 06/28 . I believe due to the impending holidays back to back they haven’t Gotten a chance to actually for fill most of the applications to send interviews and stuff

18 hours ago, hguner2 said:

Still haven’t gotten an interview, application was sent for formal review 06/28 . I believe due to the impending holidays back to back they haven’t Gotten a chance to actually for fill most of the applications to send interviews and stuff

That makes sense. I'm sure things will start happening soon. Good luck!!!

On 10/1/2021 at 12:29 PM, kambichc said:
19 hours ago, kambichc said:

Congratulations and welcome to the NUMC class of 2024 cohort.

Thank you ☺️ I made a fb page for our class hoping those accepted can all communicate there. It’s tilted. “NUMC Touro PA Class of 2024” similar to the other classes groups 🙂 

Edited by dnicef
  • Like 1