Touro, Bay Shore Campus 2021-2022

On 5/30/2021 at 6:52 PM, sonson said:

Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

Submitted April 30, Supplemental submitted April 30th, Verified May 3rd, Confirmation email May 4th.

Hi. Did you submit to both NUMC and Bayshore? How many times we can upload the supplemental documents if we are applying to both NUCM and Bayshore? Thank you. I will submitting in the coming weeks, most likely to NUMC. Is Mid-June still consider early?

20 hours ago, Mary07 said:

Hi. Did you submit to both NUMC and Bayshore? How many times we can upload the supplemental documents if we are applying to both NUCM and Bayshore? Thank you. I will submitting in the coming weeks, most likely to NUMC. Is Mid-June still consider early?

Just Bayshore, so I'm not sure how it works if applying to both. I'm sorry! I think mid-June is definitely early!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 12:48 PM, payalshah529 said:

I don't think there is a separate supplemental application. There is no form to fill out for documentation. You have to get a signed letter from every person your shadowing and worked for who can attest to your hours. 

On 6/1/2021 at 7:52 PM, sonson said:

I have the same question, did anyone figure out? 

On 6/30/2021 at 3:00 PM, mfrax21 said:

received an email on june 25:

We are pleased to inform you that your completed application for the Long Island Physician Assistant program has advanced to the PA Admissions Committee for formal review.

verified 5/10!

Hi. Do you know if this email goes to all applicants or just selected applicants? I was verified June 21st and got the confirmation email June 22nd. And no response as of yet?. I am a second time applicant and was offered an interview 2 cycles prior! 

12 hours ago, Mary07 said:

Hi. Do you know if this email goes to all applicants or just selected applicants? I was verified June 21st and got the confirmation email June 22nd. And no response as of yet?. I am a second time applicant and was offered an interview 2 cycles prior! 

hmm, not sure. the first email i received from them was on may 25 (i was verified may 10) saying that they received my application. i guess this is the next step? the second email doesn’t specifically say it only goes to certain applicants so i’m not too sure 

hi, I sent in my application early june and was verified, and had gotten an emails saying my application was sent for formal review. I believe it is for all applicants who pass the screening committee to make sure you have all the required documents. Once application gets verified etc your applciation is ready for formal review. good luck and let us know if you get an interview. Once interview sessions begin in the late summer, lets make a whatsapp group.

On 7/3/2021 at 4:48 PM, hguner2 said:

hi, I sent in my application early june and was verified, and had gotten an emails saying my application was sent for formal review. I believe it is for all applicants who pass the screening committee to make sure you have all the required documents. Once application gets verified etc your applciation is ready for formal review. good luck and let us know if you get an interview. Once interview sessions begin in the late summer, lets make a whatsapp group.

Ahh okay. that make sense. I was verified June 21st. I may have to wait a bit. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, kambichc said:

Hey everyone. Just introducing myself. My name is Craig. I was accepted for Bay Shore campus this year but due to family tragedy, I will be joining the NUMC class in January. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to meeting you all. 

Hope you are doing okay and good luck! Out of curiosity, did you apply last year to start this year or you applied this year? can you share your timeline?

On 7/13/2021 at 8:30 PM, mfrax21 said:

Hope you are doing okay and good luck! Out of curiosity, did you apply last year to start this year or you applied this year? can you share your timeline?

Thank you, and good luck to all of you as well. I applied in September 2020. I was invited to interview in late January, and interviewed in early February for Bay Shore 2021. I was accepted to the Bayshore program about 2 weeks later. Unfortunately, just last month I had a major family tragedy. The program was awesome and, effortlessly on my part, informed me I could defer to either NUMC 2022 or wait a full year to Bay Shore 2022. I have chosen to start at NUMC 2022 and I look forward to seeing you all there.

On 7/1/2021 at 9:41 PM, Mary07 said:

I also have this question. I never got the "ready for formal review" email. I emailed them to ask, and Adam said "As outlined in the email you were sent on 6/22, applications are reviewed throughout the admissions cycle. You will be notified as soon as any further updates become available. We appreciate your patience throughout the admission process." So I guess my app is still being screened? I submitted on 6/21 and got the initial confirmation 6/22.