2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, rayhay said:

Are people planning on wearing more casual or more professional clothes to the AU tour this Friday

At the first tour the current students were dressed business casual so to be on par with them I'd suggest it. But wear comfortable shoes because you walk around the campus a lot. 

Hi guys! I interviewed on Sep 10 and just found this forum.

For any guys applying, I was literally the only guy in the Sep 10 Interview Round, so I'm not sure how many Males have already interviewed as I believe there has only been the Aug 27 and Sep 10 rounds. Just thought I would throw that out there considering it looks like Augusta is accepting a certain percentage of Males/Females for each class as the numbers stay relatively the same. They probably take a certain % of the applicant pool based on gender (my assumption).

Anyways, for those wondering about my stats for the interview invite:

cGPA = 3.84

sGPA = 3.75

GRE = 306

PCE = 2000+ hours (CNA/Home Health Aide) .. All CNA work done in Medical ICU, ER, Med/Surg

HCE = 500+ Hours (Monitor Tech, Triage)

Volunteer = Around 100

Shadowing = Around 200

Rec Letters = PA-C, Hospital Overhouse Supervisor, Charge Nurse

As of today, the Sep 10 interview round hasn't given me results back, but they told us it would be sometime within 2 weeks. It's only been 5 days since that interview, so.

Anyways. I hope for the best for everyone applying here and new applicants that come across this post hope it helps you guys out in some form or fashion. Hopefully I get in as Augusta is really my number one choice!

• Like 1

Hi guys! I submitted my application a few weeks ago, and my application status says awaiting decision- we have everything we need to make an admission decision. I just remembered Augusta requires the Casper test and the directions are a bit unclear. When do you have to take this by? I tried to register for a test, but there’s only one before the October 15th deadline. Also, do you have to take it before they will invite your for an interview? Just a bit confused as my application portal states that I’m all set. 

On 9/15/2021 at 6:17 PM, GageV said:

Hi guys! I interviewed on Sep 10 and just found this forum.

For any guys applying, I was literally the only guy in the Sep 10 Interview Round, so I'm not sure how many Males have already interviewed as I believe there has only been the Aug 27 and Sep 10 rounds. Just thought I would throw that out there considering it looks like Augusta is accepting a certain percentage of Males/Females for each class as the numbers stay relatively the same. They probably take a certain % of the applicant pool based on gender (my assumption).

Anyways, for those wondering about my stats for the interview invite:

cGPA = 3.84

sGPA = 3.75

GRE = 306

PCE = 2000+ hours (CNA/Home Health Aide) .. All CNA work done in Medical ICU, ER, Med/Surg

HCE = 500+ Hours (Monitor Tech, Triage)

Volunteer = Around 100

Shadowing = Around 200

Rec Letters = PA-C, Hospital Overhouse Supervisor, Charge Nurse

As of today, the Sep 10 interview round hasn't given me results back, but they told us it would be sometime within 2 weeks. It's only been 5 days since that interview, so.

Anyways. I hope for the best for everyone applying here and new applicants that come across this post hope it helps you guys out in some form or fashion. Hopefully I get in as Augusta is really my number one choice!

I just got my acceptance email, around 3:40PM today, I cannot wait to be a part of this amazing program and look forward to meeting all of you! If there is a group someone has made for accepted students please let me know! Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mmo17 said:

Has anyone received the acceptance agreement yet?

I paid the deposit, submitted the info for the background check and sent admissions my proof of lawful presence all from the application portal where you initially applied. Did this yesterday right after getting the email.

46 minutes ago, GageV said:

I paid the deposit, submitted the info for the background check and sent admissions my proof of lawful presence all from the application portal where you initially applied. Did this yesterday right after getting the email.

I did all of this too, but a heads up to other accepted students- I never received an email alerting me of new tasks on the portal, I caught new things by checking my portal daily! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AndrewS920 said:

Congrats to the already accepted students! I have an interview on sept 24th. The email states be available from 8am-5pm. Did everyone else's interview take all day or are they split into AM and PM sessions?

Good luck! The 8am-5PM time isn't the entire time. You will have multiple interviews throughout the day but its not like you will be sitting at your desk or wherever literally from 8AM-5PM. 

• Like 1