2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone get a potential problem message about not entering coursework when reviewing their application? I don't have any coursework that will be completed between now and matriculation, so to my understanding all I needed to do was send over my transcript? Thank you guys for the help and good luck!!

14 hours ago, PAACC said:

Does anyone get a potential problem message about not entering coursework when reviewing their application? I don't have any coursework that will be completed between now and matriculation, so to my understanding all I needed to do was send over my transcript? Thank you guys for the help and good luck!!

That’s all I did! I graduated back in December so all my classes are done. I just sent my transcripts and left that particular section empty! 

On 7/6/2021 at 8:11 AM, PAACC said:

Hey did the message show up as "Employment and Experience: You have not identified any coursework"? I filled that section out completely so I'm slightly confused 

@reagan99 I think it is an error on their site, I was getting the same thing but I had filled everything else out as well.

Also, for anybody who has submitted recently, did AU send you a conformation email immediately after or do we have to wait until our transcripts and GRE have been verified to receive that? I am just wondering because I want to sign up for the CASPer as early as possible and I cant do it without the AU temp ID. 

2 minutes ago, Medic2PA21 said:

@reagan99 I think it is an error on their site, I was getting the same thing but I had filled everything else out as well.

Also, for anybody who has submitted recently, did AU send you a conformation email immediately after or do we have to wait until our transcripts and GRE have been verified to receive that? I am just wondering because I want to sign up for the CASPer as early as possible and I cant do it without the AU temp ID. 

I submitted on Wednesday and haven’t gotten an AU ID yet. All my transcripts are received, but still waiting for them to get the GRE score I sent a week ago. Their website does say it takes 2-3 business days to receive the ID after submitting, so hopefully I’ll get it today...but unsure if they mean 2-3 days after getting everything. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Varda said:

I submitted on Wednesday and haven’t gotten an AU ID yet. All my transcripts are received, but still waiting for them to get the GRE score I sent a week ago. Their website does say it takes 2-3 business days to receive the ID after submitting, so hopefully I’ll get it today...but unsure if they mean 2-3 days after getting everything. 

Yeah that was my question. I guess I will wait to see. I sent my GRE scores and transcripts 7/6 and then submitted the application 7/7. Thanks for the quick response!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, reagan99 said:

Hey did the message show up as "Employment and Experience: You have not identified any coursework"? I filled that section out completely so I'm slightly confused 

Yes it did, but I emailed the program and they said it’s only for coursework that isn’t completed yet and will be completed between now & matriculation!

On 7/9/2021 at 11:27 AM, Medic2PA21 said:

Yeah that was my question. I guess I will wait to see. I sent my GRE scores and transcripts 7/6 and then submitted the application 7/7. Thanks for the quick response!

My ID showed up on my application portal without my GRE score being received. I didn't receive an email notifying me about it, so it might have been there earlier than today and I just didn't see it until now. 

15 minutes ago, Varda said:

My ID showed up on my application portal without my GRE score being received. I didn't receive an email notifying me about it, so it might have been there earlier than today and I just didn't see it until now. 

I just checked and mine is there as well! Went ahead and signed up for the CASPer so after that everything for AU will be complete! 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 10:59 PM, reagan99 said:

hey do we have to do the CASPer screenshot for Augusta ?

I would do it just in case. It’s really easy. 3 interview style questions and it only took 10 minutes. For example, mine was like tell us your biggest strength and weakness. 

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, rayhay said:

What does the email for the interview look like. I just got a "save the date" for an interview on September 10th. Is that is or is this something else!  

It is different, does not say "save the date". Does it have a letter attached about the interview (one came with my invite)?