South University - West Palm Beach 2021-2022 Application cycle

For anyone who already interviewed… did anyone meet with the program director at all? Or do you remember which faculty you met with? I received my interview schedule and looks like I’m not meeting with a majority of the faculty. Wanted to see if that was the same for everyone

On 7/21/2021 at 11:27 AM, Kaitlen said:

For anyone who already interviewed… did anyone meet with the program director at all? Or do you remember which faculty you met with? I received my interview schedule and looks like I’m not meeting with a majority of the faculty. Wanted to see if that was the same for everyone

We did meet the program director and a few other faculty members - we didn't meet everyone though! I am not sure if they are changing things up though because I interviewed the end of June, so they may have made some changes to the interviewing schedule.