2021 - 2022 Cycle

I interviewed 10/25 and was placed on the waitlist in mid-December, but will be withdrawing since I got into my top choice. Hopefully this helps inch someone else a little closer to an admission! Had a great interview experience with Midwestern, it seems like a wonderful program. 

Edited by hopeful2022
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mgm1030 said:

Did anyone who interviewed yesterday get an update on when the admissions committee should be releasing more decisions?

They said admissions committee is meeting at the end of the month but to expect decisions to go out next week through the end of February. 

Edited by PAparty

On 1/7/2022 at 5:26 PM, pamaster5656 said:

@pskop I called in today and they told me that they didn’t meet this week to go over decisions and they will most likely be meeting next week but she can’t be for sure. She told me to call back next week and she can give me more information, I will keep you all updated. 

Okay awesome thank you! Please keep me updated if you call again!

• 2 weeks later...

@paapp2021still nothing for me. When I call for updates its the same generic message “it could be anytime in the next few week” . It’s very frustrating because it’s been almost a whole month since they concluded interviews . I’m guessing we will hear back either this week or next, but then again, it’s just a guess. Best of luck to all! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pamaster5656 said:

@paapp2021still nothing for me. When I call for updates its the same generic message “it could be anytime in the next few week” . It’s very frustrating because it’s been almost a whole month since they concluded interviews . I’m guessing we will hear back either this week or next, but then again, it’s just a guess. Best of luck to all! 

You may get a better answer by emailing ! 
But hopefully we hear back this week 

On 1/31/2022 at 11:24 AM, paapp2021 said:

I emailed this morning! They said no new updates as of right now and they will be in contact once they do have an update.

I interviewed in early December and still have not heard back. I emailed mid-January and was told that the admissions committee was meeting the last week of January. Hopefully we will hear back this week or next.

10 minutes ago, kpaapplicant2022 said:

I interviewed in early December and still have not heard back. I emailed mid-January and was told that the admissions committee was meeting the last week of January. Hopefully we will hear back this week or next.

I interviewed Dec 6 and still haven't heard anything either. At this point Im just gonna assume Im either denied or alternate list. 

53 minutes ago, c1234 said:

I interviewed Dec 6 and still haven't heard anything either. At this point Im just gonna assume Im either denied or alternate list. 

Definitely don’t give up! They meet this week I believe and make some decisions and then they meet again at the end of February and make another round of decisions. So we should hear something soon or if not then in a month! 

@Ribyyand @izzypa99, I called in about an hour ago and they said that the admissions committee has been postponing all of their meetings but that they are getting back to to meeting in the next couple of weeks. She told me that at the latest we could expect to hear back by the end of the month but hopefully earlier! Good luck to you all!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pamaster5656 said:

@Ribyyand @izzypa99, I called in about an hour ago and they said that the admissions committee has been postponing all of their meetings but that they are getting back to to meeting in the next couple of weeks. She told me that at the latest we could expect to hear back by the end of the month but hopefully earlier! Good luck to you all!

🙃

3 hours ago, pamaster5656 said:

Oh my goodness! Well the waiting continues 😬

4 hours ago, pamaster5656 said:

Good morning @paapp2021 , no updates yet. I’m hoping it would be later today but I guess we’ll see, I will be calling in for an update shortly and will relay that information here if I hear anything. 

Let us know please (-:  I emailed last week and she said they were planning to meet this week