University of Bridgeport 2021-2022 Cycle

15 minutes ago, Ktb20 said:

That's so exciting! Congratulations! Would you mind sharing when you were verified? I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!

Thank you!

I was verified on 6/14. I got a confirmation that same day, and on 7/17 I got an email saying my application was now under review.

Good luck to you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mangosorbet said:

How did the interviews go for the people that had it today? 🙂

Thanks for asking. The interview went really well. I was worried about it being on zoom but I think I was able to get a good feel for them and the program and vice versa. I never believe these forums when people say that they just want to get to know you, but they truly just want to get to know who you are so try to relax and enjoy it! 😃

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, mnel47 said:

Thanks for asking. The interview went really well. I was worried about it being on zoom but I think I was able to get a good feel for them and the program and vice versa. I never believe these forums when people say that they just want to get to know you, but they truly just want to get to know who you are so try to relax and enjoy it! 😃

That is great to hear! 🙂 I'm glad your interview went so well! Can you shed light on whether it was a traditional or MMI format? 

22 minutes ago, ML543 said:

That is great to hear! 🙂 I'm glad your interview went so well! Can you shed light on whether it was a traditional or MMI format? 

41 minutes ago, mangosorbet said:

Was it a conversational 1:1? And how was the group activity?

Definitely traditional, 1:1 was very conversational and chill, and the group activity was fun/interesting. Honestly, don’t worry about the group part of it at all. (I know that’s easier said than done.) There’s nothing you can really do to prepare for it so just be yourself. I know that’s not the most satisfying answer, but I think after you interview you’ll totally get where I’m coming from. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, mnel47 said:

Definitely traditional, 1:1 was very conversational and chill, and the group activity was fun/interesting. Honestly, don’t worry about the group part of it at all. (I know that’s easier said than done.) There’s nothing you can really do to prepare for it so just be yourself. I know that’s not the most satisfying answer, but I think after you interview you’ll totally get where I’m coming from. 

That’s great to hear! 🙂 how many people were at your zoom session?