University of Bridgeport 2021-2022 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 9:10 PM, zippro21 said:

Does anyone know if UB being bought out by Goodwin College is going to effect the PA program in anyway? 

No it is not affecting the program at all. In fact, because of this there are more options in clinical rotations to choose from as goodwin has brought in their connections as well which got added to UB's existing rotation sites 

Current University of Bridgeport PA student here! If your application is under review, I believe in the same email it should've mentioned that interview invitations will be sent out sometime in August. The interview timing is slightly different this year than in years past, so don't worry!

On another note, I am currently in my didactic year and wanted to give some insight about the program. All the professors truly want you to succeed and make you feel comfortable and welcome right from the beginning. Regardless of the PA school you attend, it will be difficult, so it's very important to have attend a school that has a great network of classmates, professors, and staff to support you every step of the way. UB truly does have all those things, and has exceptional 1st time PANCE pass rates, among other impressive success rates.  Needless to say, I highly recommend this program!

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mnel47 said:

Hey everyone, I just wanted to come on here and say that I just got an interview invite for august 12th. Keep an eye out everyone!

That's so exciting! Congratulations! Would you mind sharing when you were verified? I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!