2021-2022 Application Cycle

I interviewed 2/9 and was offered a seat in the upcoming class on 2/11 with a phone call! They mentioned acceptances usually come Fridays but it is not always the same Friday on the week of your interview. This is my first acceptance and I am very excited!! The interview day is about an hour total with a video tour, Q & A with faculty, and an approximately 25 minute interview (2 faculty members and you). If your interview is coming up, remember to breathe and you got this!! I wish everyone the best of luck this cycle! 😊

21 hours ago, jciara23 said:

I have my interview next week. Super nervous, was wondering if anybody had any tips on the whole process/what it was like?

I interviewed today. It was very easy going. Log on 30 minutes before your scheduled interview time. They have do a personality quiz, virtual tour of the campus and quick Q & A session with administrative faculty. You are then put into a breakout room with 2 faculty members and they ask you a mix of traditional and scenarios question. Don’t stress out too much the staff was awesome and very welcoming. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hughgugugugugh said:

I spoke with Trina today and I was told the interviews are still ongoing and the offers are still being extended 🙂 They haven't finalized the waitlist either. Don't worry guys, I'm sure your time is coming! 

wooh! that’s good to know! would you recommend those of us who haven’t heard anything, to simply wait and be patient (what even is that word?! LOL) and withhold from e-mailing them about our application status?

thanks!

1 hour ago, marblossoms96 said:

wooh! that’s good to know! would you recommend those of us who haven’t heard anything, to simply wait and be patient (what even is that word?! LOL) and withhold from e-mailing them about our application status?

thanks!

I was told that we could hear back any Friday from the week of the interview through any Friday in March. If we didn’t hear back by then there was potential to be waitlisted. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tayrae9109 said:

I was told that we could hear back any Friday from the week of the interview through any Friday in March. If we didn’t hear back by then there was potential to be waitlisted. 

I interviewed on 2/15, and if I remember correctly, they said likely either this Friday or next Friday, but not to reach out until after 4 weeks (this last part I’m most unsure about).