2021-2022 Application Cycle

1 minute ago, PrePAJAM said:

Hey guys, 

Did you all get an interview invite for this year? 

Interview started by logging on 30 minutes prior to the interview where there was an orientation and tour of the buildings used by the PA school. They then opened it up for general questions. After this(took about 30 mins) we were separated into breakout rooms to do the interview which took me about 30 mins as well. Questions were about your background, traditional, and scenario based. Others may have had a different experience but this was mine. Hope this helps!

thank you so much for this info! I got an interview invite yesterday, and was wondering how soon after confirming I should expect to get the date/time? 

15 minutes ago, SomeDayPA23 said:

I know I can’t be the only one who was thrown off by the fact that invitations to interview are still being sent out. I reached out to the program and here is their reply

0B2D4F89-6FE4-4D12-947F-0C13B65D1D07.jpeg

Yeah I’m also very surprised..and very optimistic now. Haha I assumed the worst! But this is good to know!!! Fingers crossed!!! 

2 hours ago, PAdream22 said:

Congrats to all accepted!!! I feel like they hate me after the interview on tuesday. I totally regret my answers 😭😭😭. But goodluck to those with upcoming interview and everyone still waiting to hear back. I know we'll all have our turn 🤗

I feel the same way 😂 like as soon as answers left my mouth, I was like “omg, what is wrong with me!!!!”. You are definitely not alone 😂. I kind of felt rushed as well? Like I had to spit out my answers and be ready to move on. Idk, it was probably just my anxiety lol.

• Like 1

Hey guys, no call for me today. I can’t remember what was discussed in terms of if they still anticipated holding more interview sessions or if they are done and just going through the list of preferred applicants. Anyone know? Stay positive, everyone!

Edited by Fizzypop