2021-2022 Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, Ariannaaa said:

Does anyone know if they are still calling people from the waitlist?

Yes, they will call up until the end of the first week of classes starting if I remember correctly. Does anyone know if anyone has gotten off the waitlist in the past month? Curious to see if there's been any movement at all. 

On 3/22/2022 at 3:46 PM, PAofTomorrow said:

The group is actually only 38 people large, as one member is in the chiropractic class of 2024 and another is from the PA class that started last year. 

To answer the question above ^^^

So two people are not students. I’m guessing the class is officially full now? IDK, I stopped checking the FB page awhile ago, it was causing me anxiety 😂

• Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 12:35 PM, Ellazar said:

Are the seats full and if not are they still calling people from the waitlist?

I don't have an answer, but piggybacking off this to say I wish I knew this as well. I'm in a group chat for another school that I was accepted to, and in the last two months I've seen about 10 people leave the chat. I'm surprised that SCU doesn't seem to be seeing as much (or any at all) movement based on Facebook and the posts for this forum. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/6/2022 at 9:29 PM, Fathernature said:

http://www.arc-pa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Accreditation-History-SCUHS-F-249.pdf
It looks like they’re putting an effort into keeping this program in good standing as the updates seem promising. But I’m not too sure to say.

Hey FatherNature! Great News!  SCUHS just recieved their Continued Accreditation Status if you want to apply for this next cycle!