2021-2022 application cycle

4 hours ago, DakRD said:

I received an interview invite today! Interviewing morning session on October 23rd! So STOKED, this is my first choice! Can’t wait to meet some of you soon, good luck everyone!

Dates are 10/9, 10/23, 11/6, 11/20 with morning (8:45-12) and afternoon (12:30-3:45) sessions 

Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing your stats? 

I just got an interview invitation yesterday afternoon to Pacific! I am STOKED because this has been my top choice for a long time now. I am interviewing in the afternoon session on October 9th. I submitted my app in the beginning of August and received my confirmation mid-August. 

I don't really stand out in PCE/HCE but I think they really care about applicants as a whole and that is ultimately why I got the invite. If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out!

Edited by brabbeygirl18
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mari09 said:

Congrats!! Do you mind if I ask where you are applying from and what your stats were? So exciting!!

Thank you! Of course, I am applying from California.

My stats were: cGPA: 3.86, sGPA 3.90, PCE: 1850 hrs, Hce: 525 hrs, Volunteer: 1700 hrs, Shadowing: 64 hrs.

I hope this helps and wish you the best of luck!

1 hour ago, JuliaC said:

I'm so excited yet nervous about interviewing with this program on 10/9.  I've been interested in this program since starting my PA journey. 🙂  Definitely a top choice!

Congrats on the interview invite! Did you just receive it today? Does anyone know how many interviews days they conduct? 

Does anyone know if they send invitations out in like stages? It just seems like it has been everywhere with these being sent out. I’m also curious because I have yet to hear anything from them and when I ask they say that my application is still pending and to wait. Just looking for a little insight l.

• Like 3

On 10/6/2021 at 9:48 AM, Kace97 said:

Does anyone know if they send invitations out in like stages? It just seems like it has been everywhere with these being sent out. I’m also curious because I have yet to hear anything from them and when I ask they say that my application is still pending and to wait. Just looking for a little insight l.

Honestly!! This wait is killing me. 

• Like 1

On 10/6/2021 at 9:48 AM, Kace97 said:

In the same boat! Just been checking my email constantly!

11 hours ago, Prepa112 said:

In the same boat! Just been checking my email constantly!

Hi, current didactic student at Pacific -- I'm unsure specifically what I can share, but I just wanted to drop in and say that I stalked these forums last year and it drove me crazy. I got my interview invite pretty late in comparison to most and was accepted pretty quickly after my interview. They could very well change this process from year to year though.

I watched everyone else get interview invites/posting their stats and had counted myself out, but none of that mattered the moment I got the invitation to interview. No news is good news; keep your head up until you hear a definitive answer, and try your best to stay distracted.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, abbysolo said:

Just received an interview invitation!!! Currently at my PCE job right now and can barely focus, I'm so excited. This is my first interview invite of this cycle and it's my top choice school. 😍

I love this! I got a phone call for my acceptance to a different program while I was driving to my PCE job. I walked in and everyone was so concerned as I was crying and shaking uncontrollably! I didn't expect that reaction... It was such a relief. So, enjoy the moment and best of luck! 

• Like 1