On 12/10/2021 at 11:12 AM, PrePA25 said:

Does anyone know for a fact if they are done with interviews? Their website says that interviews are typically from October through January. I know this is subject to change, but just wondering! 

according to the schedule for current students to participate, the last one will be December 13th

On 12/10/2021 at 11:12 AM, PrePA25 said:

Does anyone know for a fact if they are done with interviews? Their website says that interviews are typically from October through January. I know this is subject to change, but just wondering! 

i'm also curious. i interviewed last year in december and got waitlisted. I didnt get an interview this cycle. i submitted earlier this year and had a stronger application, so I'm feeling discouraged/frustrated. I hope they have more interviews

34 minutes ago, FuturePANF said:

anyone who interview last year not get an interview this year?

Yes! I interviewed last year and thought I did well during the interview. I got waitlisted last year. This year I felt my actual application was much stronger, and have not received an interview from them. The only thing I can think of is the fact that they added CASPER this year and I did terrible on it.