@JaimeR I might be wrong, but it appears as though they've only had one interview date from September, and now another one this October.  

I've heard that they have generally 4-5 maybe 6 interview dates, and each interview has roughly 36 candidates. I know it's so hard to maintain a positive mentality while you're waiting, but remind yourself that there are a lot of students who don't interview until January. They are definitely not done accepting students. I hope you hear back soon!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 4:37 PM, ChristyPrePA said:

I applied back in mid-July and I'm still waiting to hear back. Has anyone reached out and gotten any update on the status of their application? I don't want to come across as a bother 😬

I applied early June and have not heard back either, other than the confirmation email confirming my application was complete and I would be contacted if an invitation for interview was extended. Since I received those emails, I have not bothered to reach out. I’m sure they would say my application is still being considered and to be patient. So, I’m trying to do just that - be patient because I know in the past they have extended invitations to interview all the way through February. Before I started this process, I received a quote that has helped with this long waiting period - “no news can be considered good news” 🙂

Edited by kmarshburn
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1