2021-2022 UND application cycle.

23 hours ago, bamayotte said:

To all of you who interviewed today in the afternoon, best of luck. It was great to virtually meet some of you. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

Hope it went well! Any advice for those still waiting for their interview? When did you get the email with the details? 

1 minute ago, RNL18 said:

Hope it went well! Any advice for those still waiting for their interview? When did you get the email with the details? 

They emailed me on 9/15 for interview 10/7. They did say that there were 2 more days of interviews the week of 10/18. They also said that they would make acceptance decisions around mid November… make sure you are checking your spam/junk mailboxes… I did have a couple emails from schools end up there. 

My advice staying within their guideline of not disclosing anything would be to Read over questions you find! I found awesome resources on Pinterest by searching pa interview questions. It covers a lot of things! Also, practice with someone have them ask and answer out loud to hear yourself and process what you’re saying. Be yourself, be honest. I had good reactions when I did that. 

• Thanks 1

Do you all think it's safe to assume if we haven't heard anything from the school by now, that we will not receive an interview and our UND chances this cycle are done? This is where I'm leaning, but I also have the opportunity to visit the campus in-person, tour, etc. & I am seriously considering it?  Even though of course there would require some effort, I just don't want to draw out the inevitable, or possibly make the sting worse at this point. Fall in love, set my heart on the people/place and then BAMMM.   Any thoughts on this are much appreciated. 

On 10/10/2021 at 2:37 PM, Ferrell4K said:

Do you all think it's safe to assume if we haven't heard anything from the school by now, that we will not receive an interview and our UND chances this cycle are done? This is where I'm leaning, but I also have the opportunity to visit the campus in-person, tour, etc. & I am seriously considering it?  Even though of course there would require some effort, I just don't want to draw out the inevitable, or possibly make the sting worse at this point. Fall in love, set my heart on the people/place and then BAMMM.   Any thoughts on this are much appreciated. 

I'm wondering the same--since someone posted that they were to send the rest of the interview invites by the end of last week 😕  I was hoping to hear from them. 

On 10/28/2021 at 10:19 AM, bamayotte said:

To those of you who interviewed last week... Just wondering if they gave any updated information regarding when we would hear back for acceptance/wait list/rejection news? When we interviewed they said by mid November...

No updated information. They also said mid November as well.