2021-2022 UND application cycle.

On 11/6/2021 at 11:34 PM, Grade11Student233 said:

Grade 11 Student

Is This For Medical School?

Can you guys tell me your stats (if you received a interview?)/So I know what's expected of me.
Is computer science a good major if I want to go to medical school?

Hi, so this forum is for those pursuing a Master's degree to become Physician Assistants. If you want to go to medical school, it would be a separate forum. However, with either medical school or PA school, you typically can have any major as long as you complete the pre-req courses!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! Congrats to all of you who have been accepted. To those of you who have been rejected, keep pushing!

Now, I am looking for some clarification. On one of the Facebook groups, someone stated that UND is moving to have on campus commitment for only 6 weeks and then maybe a few days a semester each term, per their interview. I wanted to ask you all who interviewed if this was accurate information or not. 

Thanks! 

Edited by wltaylor
misspelling