2021-2022 UND application cycle.

2 hours ago, PaAlltheWay84 said:

I’ll be interviewing on October 7th! 

The interview invites are going out in order of interview dates, so they’re still inviting for the early October dates. The later date interviews will be going out throughout next week. I am sending all of my hope to you all for good news 🙏🏼

Congrats to all getting interviews!

Did they confirm that they will be sending out invites next week as well? I’m starting to lose hope.

8 hours ago, Jedi486 said:

Congrats to all getting interviews!

Did they confirm that they will be sending out invites next week as well? I’m starting to lose hope.

Yes, they did tell me they're sending some more next week. They wanted to get the early October date invites sent and they’ll be working on the later date invites soon. It’s so hard waiting to hear anything. Hang in there!

• Like 1

I emailed yesterday to ask if all interview invitations have gone out yet and they replied:

Interviews for this week have been filled. Invitations for the final week will be out by the end of this week. The admissions committee reviewed 700 application this cycle. Thank you for your patience.