2021-2022 UND application cycle.

21 hours ago, Omar94 said:

I have submitted my $35 application to UND Graduate School but I DON'T have all my official transcripts mail to UND. I know that the deadline is September 1st for the application, do you have any recommendations of what could be done? I  have requested my transcripts to me mail/email to UND but they will probably received them after September 1st 😞 

Hey, breathe easy! If they’re in your caspa, that is how they receive them. You don’t mail any transcripts unless it’s something that was completed after your caspa was submitted. It has to be postmarked to UND by sept 1. Call them if you have any questions about that!

On 8/22/2021 at 12:00 PM, PaAlltheWay84 said:

Hey, breathe easy! If they’re in your caspa, that is how they receive them. You don’t mail any transcripts unless it’s something that was completed after your caspa was submitted. It has to be postmarked to UND by sept 1. Call them if you have any questions about that!

thank you so much 🙂

Hi,

We are really Midwestern-ers, although the last 2.5 years we have spent months in NW FL & the UP of MI. I am really interested in this program. I am  super nervous though. I am a returning student,  a mother, I have 2K+ HCE/PCH, but my original undergraduate GPA is from the late 90's and it is not great.  In a former life, I was a HS English teacher & swim coach. 

My last 60 hours/prereq's are solid, my GRE acceptable, I even rocked the essay, with a 5.5...but I don't know if anyone cares about that.  Any words of encouragement or advice that you all have, I welcome. This is my second CASPA cycle, & I just want someone to want to interview me........(prayer hands emoji) This is really all I've ever wanted to do. 

2 hours ago, bamayotte said:

Every time I get a little red dot I get a little excited… then it’s just junk… 🤦‍♂️ 

I’m not sure how I feel. It was such a terrible feeling to get a rejection letter last year, that I’m really hoping not to see it again, but I know how competitive this program is. Maybe nauseated, yeah, nauseated is my feeling when I check my mail 🤣

3 minutes ago, MTMIKE said:

Hello Y’all,

This is my second time applying. Does anyone know what the email looks like for interviews? Will it come from UND or will it be labeled differently. Good luck to everyone!

My email came from donotreply@webadmit.org with subject UND PA Program: invitation to interview with a separate email address in the email to respond to.

4 minutes ago, SNB123 said:

Did anyone get an email from Matt Lukach about transcripts for the graduate admissions? I thought we didn’t have to have those unless they needed to be sent for prerequisite coursework that was recently completed. 

I also got an email mentioning missing documents. I emailed back to ask about them but haven't heard anything yet. I thought transcripts went through CASPA only.