Tufts 2021-2022

will we receive an email if we are no longer being considered? I missed one biology pre-requisite (I didn't realize the wouldn't count my biochemistry course because it was offered by the CHEM department as a biology course). I'm in the process of taking another biology pre-req anyways even though I know they won't accept it now but I wasn't sure if they send an email to let you know you are totally out of the running? I sent 2 emails and left a voicemail and haven't heard anything. 

2 hours ago, RDtoPrePA said:

will we receive an email if we are no longer being considered? I missed one biology pre-requisite (I didn't realize the wouldn't count my biochemistry course because it was offered by the CHEM department as a biology course). I'm in the process of taking another biology pre-req anyways even though I know they won't accept it now but I wasn't sure if they send an email to let you know you are totally out of the running? I sent 2 emails and left a voicemail and haven't heard anything. 

I don’t believe they send anything out unfortunately☹️

12 hours ago, Prepa83748378 said:

Sure! I'm 27 and this is my second time applying. If I can say anything about the application process is that you are so much more than your stats. Don't give up. 

Cum GPA: 3.31

Combined PCE and HCE: 9100 hours working as a 911 EMT, scribe

Volunteer: 250 hours

Shadowing: 190 hours

I am really happy for you. I can't believe you have that many working hours!? I think when I was poking around with this program they made it clear that they are calling in small batches vs some of the other programs that I have interviewed with that literally call everyone on one day. Hopefully, we are classmates. Good luck with all the other interviews you are for sure going to get.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 10:27 AM, dianaPA said:

I just received an interview invite, and as far as I can tell there are still two August dates available! I received the e-mail that my application was officially received 6/7, so if you're still waiting definitely don't give up hope yet!

Congrats! When did you submit on CASPA?