Tufts 2021-2022

So this is probably a dumb question, but I know that Tufts requires that all prerequisite courses be completed prior to applying. I'm in the middle of retaking Statistics (lol I took it in undergrad 12 years ago...). I don't want to wait until I finish this course and send in the transcript to submit to other schools that don't require it.

Should I bother applying to Tufts at all if my grade won't be verified by CASPA (but it will be completed with a grade!)? I don't really know how this works.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2021 at 8:09 AM, RDtoPrePA said:

Congrats! Did they send an email to just you or was it sort of a group email type thing? Just curious how the interview process works with virtual interview scheduling. 

They sent me an email with a calendar to schedule the interview. I didn’t really look at what days were available because I just picked the earliest one, June 30th.

3 hours ago, AspiringPA1997 said:

Just received an interview invite via email. I was caught off guard and Im so excited as this will be my first ever interview for PA school. Applied 5/31. Received conformation email on 6/1. Best of luck everyone. The application process is daunting 

Congrats! When is your interview for??

On 4/16/2021 at 9:46 AM, amandaaa22 said:

Hey everyone! I'm a current student here so if anyone needs application advice or super organized notes when you get into the program (I make spreadsheets for everything) I got you!

Hi Amanda, how does Tufts usually do their interviews? Was it stressful/intense during your interview with difficult questions? Or pretty relaxed and conversational? Just want to get an idea. Thanks 🙂 

On 4/16/2021 at 9:46 AM, amandaaa22 said:

Hey everyone! I'm a current student here so if anyone needs application advice or super organized notes when you get into the program (I make spreadsheets for everything) I got you!

Hi Amanda! 
Thank you so much, that is so helpful! I was wondering how quickly the process was for you during your application process from seeing the time between submitting and being invited to an interview..and the time frame from when you interviewed till when you were offered a spot? Thanks in advance! 

22 hours ago, Madisonm14 said:

Hi Amanda! 
Thank you so much, that is so helpful! I was wondering how quickly the process was for you during your application process from seeing the time between submitting and being invited to an interview..and the time frame from when you interviewed till when you were offered a spot? Thanks in advance! 

I applied at the end of May, had my interviews July 6 and 14 (I believe--something like that) and got the acceptance call July 30 🙂 my interview was a virtual q+a, a written interview kind of like the Casper test, and a one-on-one interview a week later. I'm not sure how they're going to be doing it this year 🙂 the written interview was super comparable to the Casper test, nothing crazy. The one-on-one was super conversational and not stressful at all, especially compared to some other schools I interviewed at. They did ask about what I'd do in an ethical scenario, so I suppose one could find that stressful.

Edited by amandaaa22