Tufts 2021-2022

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 9:46 AM, amandaaa22 said:

Hey everyone! I'm a current student here so if anyone needs application advice or super organized notes when you get into the program (I make spreadsheets for everything) I got you!

Thank you for your offer! I was wondering what your feelings on application timeline were. I wanted to submit right away, however due to a new course I'm taking, the transcript is from a different school and won't be finalized and verified likely until June 1st. Hoping this wouldn't make me less competitive but who knows! When did you submit your application?

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Mjf52 said:

I submitted 5/15 and feeling so so anxious about hearing back. Tufts of my top school as I work  at the hospital affiliated with it now.  Feeling meh about my chances of getting it. 

Same ! I submitted 5/10 and received the generic email 5/14. Definitely anxious but hopeful! 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Suela said:

Hi everyone, I submitted May 18th and got verified May 19th. I think I read somewhere that we need to pay a $35 misc fee but I'm having a hard time finding that again. Did you guys pay for a supplemental? 

Really? I haven’t seen that, I did not pay a supplemental fee. 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2021 at 8:46 PM, ARMANDO411468 said:

Thank you for your offer! I was wondering what your feelings on application timeline were. I wanted to submit right away, however due to a new course I'm taking, the transcript is from a different school and won't be finalized and verified likely until June 1st. Hoping this wouldn't make me less competitive but who knows! When did you submit your application?

I submitted at the end of May and interviewed in July 🙂

• Thanks 1