Tufts 2021-2022

6 hours ago, gwiley said:

Anyone who has had an interview so far, any advice? This will be my first ever PA interview and Im getting a little nervous!

So I haven’t gotten a call (so may not be the best for advice since I haven’t gotten in) but this is my second cycle and the biggest thing I would tell anyone for any interview is to be sure you show them who you are as a person. Yes the stats and reasons why you like their program are super important, but showing them your true personality, hobbies, and passion for healthcare in general will ultimately make sure you get into the program that truly is the best fit for you. And we all deserve that! 

• Like 2

On 8/22/2021 at 7:55 PM, PhteveQuest said:

Mind sharing your stats.

Here they are:

cGPA: 3.70

sGPA: 3.60

GRE: 314

PCE: 1605 (EMT, RBT, Free clinic volunteering)

Volunteering: 110

Shadowing: 50 (derm PA)

LOR: 4 (1 PA, 1 PCE Supervisor, 1 Volunteering Supervisor, 1 Academic professor/research supervisor)

1 hour ago, MPAPA said:

When do you guys think we’ll hear back from the august 25th interview? Has anyone heard anything yet?

From what I've noticed, those who are accepted usually get a call around 1-2 weeks after their interview. I wouldn't lose hope if you don't hear back in 1-2 weeks because final decisions are usually made around end of september- mid october! (At least that's what I heard) 🙂

Does anyone know the area code number from which they call you? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Asclepius said:

Interviewed 8/25. Received an acceptance call this morning at 8:30am! Long time coming...I'm still in shock. Congrats to everyone else accepted so far, and for those still waiting to hear back, continue to be optimistic.

Congrats!!!! Were you part of group 1 or group 2? Praying that I get the call!

On 9/1/2021 at 8:58 AM, Asclepius said:

Interviewed 8/25. Received an acceptance call this morning at 8:30am! Long time coming...I'm still in shock. Congrats to everyone else accepted so far, and for those still waiting to hear back, continue to be optimistic.

Congrats! Knew you had it 🙂

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

Applying to PA school is a long journey and I want to say good job to everyone who is in the process. It's not easy and I just want to sprinkle a little hope to everyone. I constantly have to remind myself that it is not a question of whether I am good enough or not good enough, rather it is a question of whether the faculty think I would be a great fit for the program or not.

Interviewing is a stressful process for applicants, but interviewers also have a lot on the line because they will be choosing who represents the Tufts PA program. They are under a lot of pressure as well!

I interviewed on 8/25 (morning slot) and am still waiting to hear back. Good luck to everyone! Also if anyone wants to meet up virtually and talk about their experience applying (or anything really) pls reach out! Always down to connect with my peers.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 9/5/2021 at 10:53 PM, cwahl said:

Hey everyone!

I have my interview September 7th and am very excited for it as Tufts is my DREAM PA program!!

I was wondering if anyone knows how much of the class is already filled? I'm a little nervous most spots are already taken since it's later in the cycle. 

Thank you and best of luck to all! 🙂 

How did it go? 😄 I know 9 MPH students are already occupying seats and I feel like already at least 10-15 (or more) students have been offered a spot. All in all I feel like there are probably 50 - 9 - 15 = around 26 seats left. But also important to take into account that some accepted students may decline the offer so some spots may open up.

11 minutes ago, beepboop said:

Actually according to the Tufts fb group for class of 2024, there are 35 students so 15 seats left....!

I’d say closer to 12 seats left, some people might not have a FB that got in or haven’t been added yet. 

Edited by MPAPA