Spreadsheet of all PA schools and prereqs

I wont be needing this anymore and I wont have the time to upkeep the list while I am in PA school. This is the spreadsheet that I created with every school in the nation and their prerequisites.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vBH-wMR42MOhMvQRARKoYv0jWZ2xR4WQQ7gbE-4sIe4/edit#gid=0

Its been pointed out to me that there are some mistakes. I am 1 man and it took me about 50 hours to collect all of the data but we are many. This spreadsheet is my gift to you all for offering much support over the past 4 years.

Good luck on your PA journey!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Bump until pinned. Good work mate. Other columns for applicants to add: 

1. Do I meet all their qualifications? (Yes/No)

2. Personal subjective interest (1-10 scale) 

3.  Secondaries/supplementals (cost) 

4.  Class Size 

5. PANCE scores

6. National Ranking

7. Length (months) 

*This is how I factored my secondary excel sheet and was able to limit my list from 140 potential schools to 60 of which I qualified for (scribe experience, expiring prerequisites x7 years old, no Biochemistry, no Upper Bio classes, etc). Further limited that to 40 based first off of cost/location. 15 based on personal interest (and the other factors). Added 4 that didn't require secondaries (cheap). Submitted 19 total applications, received 15 interview invites, attended 11interviews, declined 4 interviews, accepted to 7 programs, waitlisted at 3, rejected at 1.

*Information above is provided to help prospective matriculants formulate their own list. The process can be very daunting but chunking makes it more manageable. These are the things I prioritized, yours should and will differ.