University of Detroit Mercy 2020-2021 Application

6 hours ago, RMariner said:

Where else did you apply? Would you mind sharing your stats? 

Hi so I applied to most schools through Michigan and some out of state! 10 total. 
GPA: 3.94

PCE: ~1400 as a PCT and CNA

GRE: 307

good luck!! It sounded like there was a lot more calling and days open! My interview is March 3

10 hours ago, smazer said:

Hi so I applied to most schools through Michigan and some out of state! 10 total. 
GPA: 3.94

PCE: ~1400 as a PCT and CNA

GRE: 307

good luck!! It sounded like there was a lot more calling and days open! My interview is March 3

Thank you! Did you get any more interviews?? Good luck to you!! Haven't heard anything yet!! 

On 12/13/2020 at 3:49 PM, TuxPenguin said:

Hi everyone, I'm a current UDM student in the first year of the two year track. If anyone has any questions about the program or application process feel free to ask!

How did the interview process go? What are the typical questions expected! Thank you in advance for the help!! 

• Upvote 2

Hi all,

I'm a current student at UDM, 5 months away from program completion. I wrote this a while back, hope it helps for anyone anxious about their interview. I reallyyyy stress the importance of interview prep; if you're interested I offer interview prep sessions, $60 for an hour, just message me on my instagram (found in the below post). 

If you're not, then pleaseeee utilize the many free interview resources online but do not skimp on it. You guys worked hard and deserve not to lose an opportunity at your dreams!

https://www.thepaplatform.com/blog-2/university-of-detroit-mercy-pa-student

Edited by Halasry

4 hours ago, juliam2208 said:

People who got an interview invite,would you made posting your stats please?  This is my second year applying to this school, and nothing 😢very frustrating Thank You in advance 

Hello!! This is also my second year applying and I received an interview invite last week. 

cGPA: 3.45 / science GPA: 3.16 / 1300 HCE / 2000+ PCE (MA and CNA) / 307 GRE

I'm a fairly average applicant and I heard that they're interviewing throughout this whole month so don't lose hope!

On 3/9/2021 at 5:30 PM, anneee said:

Just got an invite for an interview today! It was by email since they for some reason could not get through to my phone 

Same thing happened to me!! I missed their call on 3/4 and didn't realize... I've literally been answering every spam call. Interview scheduled for 3/23! 🤞🏻

• Like 1