University of Detroit Mercy 2020-2021 Application

41 minutes ago, pana1030 said:

From previous year I know they will send a follow up email within a few weeks, but not entirely sure how it will work this year. 

Oh okay thank you! They couldn’t get through to my phone to invite me for an interview so I hope that doesn’t happen again 

Hello everyone! I got an acceptance voicemail around noon! They said that I don't have to call back and wait for an email with further details. Congrats to everyone who got a call and also to everyone else waiting - I hope you hear back soon!

Edited by abcpac

38 minutes ago, Vee21 said:

To the people that got accepted, how long were they on the phone with you? Also, did you get into the two year or three year?

It was a really quick phone call just letting me know that I got accepted. They didn't give me any information regarding the program or if I got in the two or three year. I asked about it and she just said that the top people will spots in the two year track. We'll receive an email with more details from Rahima. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Leeena said:

This is really frustrating they said they'd let us know by April 15...the least they can do is email us saying we didn't get in or we did rather than wait days. 😕

Yeah I’ve definitely been feeling anxious all day, but now that it’s past 6 I know they’re not calling anymore. I tried calling Rahima but she didn’t answer. I pray there is still hope for us. Good luck to you!