MCPHS Manchester 2020-2021

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, AES8987 said:

I interviewed yesterday good luck to everyone!! This is my favorite program. Everyone on zoom was so friendly 🙂

For the upcoming student zoom meeting for interviewees, is this professional attire like yesterday? Or just a nice shirt 

Honestly I will be at work so I'll be in scrubs with the camera off, and will ask my questions when they arise. Unfortunately it is scheduled for an inconvenient time.

2 minutes ago, Bekaraven said:

Honestly I will be at work so I'll be in scrubs with the camera off, and will ask my questions when they arise. Unfortunately it is scheduled for an inconvenient time.

Oh rats that does stink. Courtney did mention if you can't make it you can email her your questions and she also is recording the session to send out because she knows some people have time conflicts! 

How was the interview for those that have interviewed? I am starting a new job and want to let them know how long I need off for that morning. If you've interviewed before is it different this year with Zoom? I interviewed at the end of the cycle last year and the one-on-one interview was five questions total. Anything specific to focus on?