MCPHS Manchester 2020-2021

I just l learned I was accepted!  I am overjoyed!  

For those of you waiting to hear back, I received my acceptance through the portal and did not receive an email notifying me of a change in my status.  While the program had initially said they would have decisions in 2-4 weeks, Courtney mentioned in an email correspondence that decisions might be made sooner rather than later.

Wishing the best to all of you!  Hope to meet some of you as future classmates!  

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Madison517 said:

I know this might seem soon, but if anyone wants to chat/meet up, I'd love to get to know some of my classmates! Here is my instagram, @madisonsonntag . Feel free to reach out 🙂 

Hi! We could start a group me, I dont have facebook so i couldnt join the group! I made this one if anyone wants to join!

https://web.groupme.com/join_group/65275299/jHMCaNoh

I received an email from Courtney that they could not offer me a seat at the Boston Campus but they offered me an interview to the Manchester campus instead! I am waiting to hear back with more information about when my interview will be. It will be my first PA school interview - I am wait listed to interview at a few other schools. Does anyone know the format of the interview? Any tips on how to prepare?

5 minutes ago, kzwija2 said:

I received an email from Courtney that they could not offer me a seat at the Boston Campus but they offered me an interview to the Manchester campus instead! I am waiting to hear back with more information about when my interview will be. It will be my first PA school interview - I am wait listed to interview at a few other schools. Does anyone know the format of the interview? Any tips on how to prepare?

Congrats! I did 5 interviews and MCPHS was the least daunting by far - I believe it was just one 15-minute one on one interview with a faculty member. Good luck!

• Like 1

On 1/11/2021 at 8:49 AM, mrad627 said:

Hi all!!
How long after submitting your app did you hear something? I see people mentioning a portal.. do I need to fill out another app or will they email you instructions??? 

Thanks for any insight!! 

Hi! I submitted my application a little early, in May. I heard back in September but I know they don't start reaching out for interviews until late summer anyways. And I believe how I got access to the portal was when I was selected to interview. You get a link to choose an interview time and then you have access to the portal to check on the status! Hope this helped! And best of luck! 😀