Shout out to 2012 applicants!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Balsam88 congrats! Two schools, thats so bold! But more power to you. I applied to a few but Wayne is by far my first choice. Besides this interview (which is yet to be set up *come one WSU email me back!) I have one in Boston in November. Which date are you going to choose? I will let you know what I get too.

Thanks :) Yea I only applied to 2 because I really won't be able to move, so I didn't bother looking into other schools. I chose October 19th at 12:30. There are 2 other time slots at 11 and 2 pm. I'm still waiting for confirmation of the date. I'm actually wondering how many students they interview, do u have any idea?

I went to an informational meeting last winter, and I could have sworn they said that if you met all of the requirements for the application then you would be interviewed... but that would be A LOT of potential interviews so I am not positive. From what I hear interviews are October and November, with decisions going out December close to the holidays is their goal.

format is basically meet with current students as a group and powerpoint then essay then split into groups to do interview with faculty/ go on tour with students. The essay will change every year... and I honestly can't remember what it was about last year I was so nervous. And yes approx 100 last year, but that may change this year.

I don't believe that they attend to applications in any peticular order, they said they collect them all and go through them all after sept. 1st. My caspa was mailed 7/27 and my supplemental was finished the following week. This was a question specifically asked at an informational meeting and they said submitting in June or submitting on August didn't matter, as long as all the application parts were complete by 9/1. So don't worry too much about the submitting date. Hang in there and think positive!

Archived