SBU Jan 2021

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, goblinmarket said:

Hey all! Did anyone interview via Zoom? Trying to figure out how the interviews are being set up for those of us who can’t come to campus in person ☹️ 

I did the zoom interview and it went pretty well. They email you the schedule with links like 2 days before the interview which consists of individual and group interviews. There is a 8 am info session which is optional and the actual interviews start in the afternoon which lasts like 3-4 hours. It's a long process but I had fun and you get to meet the faculty as they interview you! Good luck 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, acceber12 said:

Shoot. Sorry. I actually am worried about the same thing. I mean maybe there wont be much of a group activity if nobody is there. Well good luck and let me know how it goes!!! I am extremely nervous.

got the green light to come for an in person interview a few days ago, ill be interviewing Saturday on campus!