SBU Jan 2021

21 minutes ago, PrePAlife said:

Congrats to those accepted!!! Is there a page or group made for accepted students? Anybody know about where they’ll potentially live? 

You guys open to making a FB page? I can get a group started! I'm looking into buying a home and looking for roommates, found the perfect one but it sold before I could hop on it.

1 minute ago, Laotian said:

You guys open to making a FB page? I can get a group started! I'm looking into buying a home and looking for roommates, found the perfect one but it sold before I could hop on it.

Yeah a FB group page would be good! Let me know when you have it set up! I was thinking of getting roommates too potentially

1 minute ago, goblinmarket said:

Hi everyone! I was accepted last week and am planning on attending! Also curious what the living situation is going to be like. Does anyone know the exact date classes are projected to start? I'm assuming they'll be in person..

Congrats! I’m not sure when classes will begin 😞 I asked one of the interviewers about classes with the whole COVID issue, and they said they are planning on having us in person for all classes as of right now 

35 minutes ago, CAJ57 said:

Just received notice that I’ve been waitlisted. Congratulations to those accepted!

I emailed them and basically they said the class is full. And I got waitlisted as well. My assumption was that they weren’t going to fill all the seats until interviews were over. Anyways congrats to everyone who got accepted!

47 minutes ago, Mackg730 said:

I emailed them and basically they said the class is full. And I got waitlisted as well. My assumption was that they weren’t going to fill all the seats until interviews were over. Anyways congrats to everyone who got accepted!

Have they filled the class as in they have 25 people who have committed and paid the deposit or did they send out 25 acceptances? I got waitlisted today as well -- I really love this program so it's definitely upsetting but I have faith I'll end up where I need to be in the end.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:10 PM, jparra1 said:

Have they filled the class as in they have 25 people who have committed and paid the deposit or did they send out 25 acceptances? I got waitlisted today as well -- I really love this program so it's definitely upsetting but I have faith I'll end up where I need to be in the end.

From what I understood is that they sent out 25 acceptance offers and they’re now waiting to see who accepts and who declines.

17 hours ago, Mackg730 said:

From what I understood is that they sent out 25 acceptance offers and they’re now waiting to see who accepts and who declines.

Thanks so much for the info! I am absolutely praying to God that I get off of the waitlist... I loved this program and can totally see myself there. Good luck to you and everyone else also waiting to see if you can get off of the waitlist!

• 3 weeks later...