Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was accepted from the waitlist on monday but decided to turn down my offer, i hope someone else gets a call soon!

I emailed Danielle as well and she told me they were still deciding and that letters would get sent out. 

I also interviewed on 9/18 and received my acceptance call on 10/1. Best of luck to everyone still waiting to interview and hear back. 

5 hours ago, AjeBaje said:

Congratulations! So they are not virtual. OMG! It will be expensive to travel at this time. 😱

Yes, it would be expensive. However, this is my first in person interview of all my other ones. So, I don't feel like it is that much of a big deal.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Alm4034 said:

I am a current student. If you have any questions let me know and I can answer or put you in touch with our student ambassador. 

Thank you wo much for helping out! We still haven't received the virtual email for the interviewees who are eligible for interview virtually. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AjeBaje said:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help. 🙂 How are the classes going? So for fall students are going to back to class?

I'm waiting for a email response to your question.

We are on break right now. We go back for second semester on Tuesday.

We started on Campus in July since our program was the only program on campus. Summer semester wasn't bad. Next semester is probably going to be a tad rougher since we have more classes but they are more clinical so that's nice. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Alm4034 said:

I'm waiting for a email response to your question.

We are on break right now. We go back for second semester on Tuesday.

We started on Campus in July since our program was the only program on campus. Summer semester wasn't bad. Next semester is probably going to be a tad rougher since we have more classes but they are more clinical so that's nice. 

That is fantastic! So where will you be doing your clinicals? Or have they already picked it for you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, AjeBaje said:

That is fantastic! So where will you be doing your clinicals? Or have they already picked it for you?

They are trying to set up most of my clinicals back home (SE Minnesota) since my hisband and 2 kids are still living in our house back there. I try to go back most weekends.

Where are you from?

Edited by Alm4034
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Alm4034 said:

They are trying to set up most of my clinicals back home (SE Minnesota) since my hisband and 2 kids are still living in our house back there. I try to go back most weekends.

Where are you from?

I am from FL. Wow so they can do clinicals back home?

 

Also, I have emailed Ms. Danielle. I understand how busy it would be for her. So it's wait time. It's okay and thank you for following up for me. 

 

So tell me a little bit about northwestern college. I saw it's a nice campus, but not much site seeing. So students can focus more on studying. 

Edited by AjeBaje
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2020 at 9:30 AM, Alm4034 said:

I am a current student. If you have any questions let me know and I can answer or put you in touch with our student ambassador. 

Hello I was wondering if you could explain the accreditation provisional status. Are you eligible to sit for your PANCE since the status was provisional when you started or how does that work?

Link to post
Share on other sites

All new programs start with Accreditation-provisional status if their program is approved by the accrediting body.  They have that status for at least 5 years and then at the end of 5 years it can change to continued accreditation, probation, etc.  Since it is a fully accredited program we are able to sit for the PANCE.  And the review of the program from the accreditation committee was great.  I don't believe there was anything that they recommended be changed.  This information can be found on ARC-PA website.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2020 at 9:30 AM, Alm4034 said:

I am a current student. If you have any questions let me know and I can answer or put you in touch with our student ambassador. 

Hello, I had one more question for you. Did you experience a group interview last year when you applied? If so, what was it like? I have know that they can vary from place to place so if you could help at all that would be great!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gobunnies said:

Hello, I had one more question for you. Did you experience a group interview last year when you applied? If so, what was it like? I have know that they can vary from place to place so if you could help at all that would be great!

There was a group part but it was more of a discussion. I just remember it being very chill.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More