2020-2021 CYCLE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Alm4034 said:

I am a current student. If you have any questions let me know and I can answer or put you in touch with our student ambassador. 

Thank you wo much for helping out! We still haven't received the virtual email for the interviewees who are eligible for interview virtually. 

14 minutes ago, AjeBaje said:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help. 🙂 How are the classes going? So for fall students are going to back to class?

I'm waiting for a email response to your question.

We are on break right now. We go back for second semester on Tuesday.

We started on Campus in July since our program was the only program on campus. Summer semester wasn't bad. Next semester is probably going to be a tad rougher since we have more classes but they are more clinical so that's nice. 

11 minutes ago, Alm4034 said:

I'm waiting for a email response to your question.

We are on break right now. We go back for second semester on Tuesday.

We started on Campus in July since our program was the only program on campus. Summer semester wasn't bad. Next semester is probably going to be a tad rougher since we have more classes but they are more clinical so that's nice. 

That is fantastic! So where will you be doing your clinicals? Or have they already picked it for you?

25 minutes ago, AjeBaje said:

That is fantastic! So where will you be doing your clinicals? Or have they already picked it for you?

They are trying to set up most of my clinicals back home (SE Minnesota) since my hisband and 2 kids are still living in our house back there. I try to go back most weekends.

Where are you from?

Edited by Alm4034

14 hours ago, Alm4034 said:

They are trying to set up most of my clinicals back home (SE Minnesota) since my hisband and 2 kids are still living in our house back there. I try to go back most weekends.

Where are you from?

I am from FL. Wow so they can do clinicals back home?

Also, I have emailed Ms. Danielle. I understand how busy it would be for her. So it's wait time. It's okay and thank you for following up for me. 

So tell me a little bit about northwestern college. I saw it's a nice campus, but not much site seeing. So students can focus more on studying. 

Edited by AjeBaje

On 8/21/2020 at 9:30 AM, Alm4034 said:

I am a current student. If you have any questions let me know and I can answer or put you in touch with our student ambassador. 

Hello I was wondering if you could explain the accreditation provisional status. Are you eligible to sit for your PANCE since the status was provisional when you started or how does that work?

All new programs start with Accreditation-provisional status if their program is approved by the accrediting body.  They have that status for at least 5 years and then at the end of 5 years it can change to continued accreditation, probation, etc.  Since it is a fully accredited program we are able to sit for the PANCE.  And the review of the program from the accreditation committee was great.  I don't believe there was anything that they recommended be changed.  This information can be found on ARC-PA website.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2020 at 9:30 AM, Alm4034 said:

Hello, I had one more question for you. Did you experience a group interview last year when you applied? If so, what was it like? I have know that they can vary from place to place so if you could help at all that would be great!

1 minute ago, Gobunnies said:

Hello, I had one more question for you. Did you experience a group interview last year when you applied? If so, what was it like? I have know that they can vary from place to place so if you could help at all that would be great!

There was a group part but it was more of a discussion. I just remember it being very chill.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...