Westfield State University 2020-2021

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Luckylucy555 said:

Did anyone else get letters sent to their house from westfield??

I saw someone quoted this & asked if i got a letter but it wont show me it lol 
so yes I got something about registration opening in august & something else, thats all. So was wondering if anyone else got it 

edit: i also got it 2 weeks ago if anyone wants timeline reference

Edited by Luckylucy555
Add something

5 minutes ago, Luckylucy555 said:

Did ur friend tell u how the interview went??

She said obviously things will be different but that last year she had an interview with two of their current students, then one with a PA, then a group interview and then an essay. She said it was one of her favorite interviews.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Luckylucy555 said:

An essay ??? UGH!!!!! I hate essays 🤣🤣🤣, thank u!

Could be different online! I’ll do anything to get in here haha. I had surgery on my dominant hand anticipating a potential acceptance somewhere and am in a cast til mid September so that will be interesting! 

5 minutes ago, mandyq said:

Could be different online! I’ll do anything to get in here haha. I had surgery on my dominant hand anticipating a potential acceptance somewhere and am in a cast til mid September so that will be interesting! 

Oh shit that sucks im sorry!! Rooting for you hopefully u hear something soon. Im really interested in this school, i dont know much about it but it seems amazing!

• Like 1