Westfield State University 2020-2021

Is any one here a Pre- PA and a Massachusetts/ Boston resident? 

Tomorrow we are going to do a talk with current western MA PA student  and a recent PA school graduate with the topic of "what we wish we knew before PA school" . Zoom will be at 7:30 and be super informative

link for the group below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/639730919990966

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Good luck to everyone interviewing tomorrow!  I’m sad for you all having to do a virtual interview (WSU was the best interview I attended, and I’m so glad I chose this program!) and yes the faculty are all as nice in real life! And no, none of them will be trying to “trick” you, just be yourself, be sincere and have fun!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RadCT3473 said:

I wonder if it has anything to do with preference given to Mass grads? They can only interview so many people and Mass grads get an automatic interview. I am from CT. 

I am from CT as well but I am a Mass College Grad — it was not a public college so I couldn’t do the commonwealth. The weird thing is nobody on this or the other feed has said they have gotten an interview lol