Westfield State University 2020-2021

So I think they interviewed 18 on the first interview day, and they told us they would be interviewing 100 total, like years in the past! They said the only other interview day was the 27th, and then decisions would be made within a couple days after that! I hope this help! I, too, am super confused about the waitlist thing! 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 11:12 AM, Qalabi331 said:

Will the interview really be on September 27th? That’s a Sunday....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup! Ours on campus last year was on a Sunday! They are also doing our didactic instruction and testing during the week as well as EOR’s for the second years and Grand Rounds, plus faculty all work clinical jobs so I think more are available on the weekend

22 hours ago, Rshookone said:

@Ally321 I was invited last week! I didn’t find this forum until today. I was trying to see if anyone had information about the Zoom interviews.

I have not received any information yet in regards to the interview. After I RSVP’ed I was informed that we would hear back this week about the schedule and format of the interview.

I interviewed on the 13th and it was two one on one interviews and there was a current student also in the interviews but neither of them asked me any questions, only the faculty interviewers did. Then there was a presentation about the program and a Q&A. No group activity or writing sample or anything like that. Hope that helps, good luck to everyone interviewing Sunday!