Pre-req GPA/ sGPA

Hoping someone can provide some insight. In your experience, do most schools look at pre req GPA's or sGPAs? With my cGPA and pre req GPA, I meet the minimum for most schools however, my overall sGPA falls below so I am trying to re-navigate and research more into schools that I meet the requirements for. Thank you in advance.

So, I would say most schools look at just your overall and sGPA. Many specifically list it on their websites. There are some that look at all 3, prereq GPA, sGPA, and cGPA but you would have to do your research on the schools you want to appy to and look at their website. But sGPA is definiteley important to a lot of schools

Look into school averages of accepted students.   Some schools list their Prereq GPA first and want a higher Prereq GPA than sGPA.  Due to an extremely heavy upper level science class load, they really didn't care if I received a B in Parasitology or Clinical Virology whereas they wanted to see what how I stacked up against others in what they considered important.  In many cases my Prereq GPA was 0.3 or more Higher than my sGPA.   A few schools that I interviewed at made mention of this.