Touro College Middletown 2020 applications

38 minutes ago, CorrinL said:

Does anyone know when they will start letting applicants know about their decision? Interviewed on 9/22, it seemed like we would hear quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As from my interviewed they said they will let us know after they have been accredited and around end of october. 🤞 Wishing everyone a great weekend. 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, SCARYCT7 said:

Im confused got an email stating that the start date is pushed back, email makes it sound like I got accepted but does not "officially" state it . Any one else feel the same? 

Feeling the exact same way. I am really excited about this programs potential and would love to know if it was an "acceptance" when though they haven't been accredited yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, mutation786 said:

Its not an acceptance because at the end it says If you remain interested in our developing program at the Middletown campus, you may submit a new application when the admission cycle opens in April of 2021.  SO basically we wasted money applying to this school and I dont think they are giving refunds. What a great school

where did it say that?

1 minute ago, acceber12 said:

where did it say that?

“Although we are unable to grant any acceptances at this time, due to the strength of your application and interview we would like to offer you the opportunity to keep your current application under consideration for the new anticipated start date. This would mean you would not have to reapply when the new admission’s cycle opens in April 2021 and your current application and interview would be reviewed by the Admissions Committee with all applicants from the new admissions cycle. Please provide any updated application information to the Office of Admissions.”

This is what mine said. They’re not officially accepting anyone cause the matriculation date got pushed to Jan 2022 :’(

Edited by lytran1

4 minutes ago, Krico2020 said:

It also said if we would like our application to remain under consideration our responses can be completed here - I think it was supposed to have a hyperlink but it didn’t take me anywhere. Did anyone else have the same problem or know how to confirm that we would like our application to remain active?

I have the same problem