Touro College Middletown 2020 applications

I sent it in early June as well and on Jun 11, I got an email saying my application was sent to the formal review committee for admissions! It also said later in the summer, they will begin reviewing applications and all decisions will be made before December 1st. Good luck everyone! I am excited by this new program as well.

On 6/15/2020 at 4:16 PM, skenned1 said:

I sent it in early June as well and on Jun 11, I got an email saying my application was sent to the formal review committee for admissions! It also said later in the summer, they will begin reviewing applications and all decisions will be made before December 1st. Good luck everyone! I am excited by this new program as well.

was this a second email? I got a similar email the day after I applied telling me my application was received and decisions will be made before December 1 

11 hours ago, ConnorM1997 said:

was this a second email? I got a similar email the day after I applied telling me my application was received and decisions will be made before December 1 

yes! It was a second email! I got all excited to open it, but it was just a more formal statement about how my application reached the PA admissions committee.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 3:35 PM, Manshi said:

@ElizabethG12 I received the invite via email around 2:50pm yesterday!

Hello, When is or was your Interview? If you already had the interview would you mind sharing what type of questions they asked? Did they ask mostly from the questionnaire that they gave it to us? Would you mind tell us a little bit more about the school. Thanks!