2020-2021 Applicants

On 11/1/2020 at 3:11 PM, ems14 said:

Any update if they have been accepting people off of the waitlist yet and when people think they will have to let people know by if they are accepted or denied from the waitlist? 

I was on the waitlist following my interview for 7 days! (interview on 10/17, waitlisted on 10/19, accepted 10/27)! The quick turn around makes me think that they must waitlist a lot of people who are "not immediately no" after the interview, and then make actual decisions later. I will also remind everybody that they do not do a "ranked" waitlist, and that each time a candidate slot opens up, they reevaluate each candidate if that's helpful 🙂 )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just posting this for future cycles as I know I used these forums a lot to build a timeline in my head! I applied in July, interviewed in late August and was waitlisted (the turn around time was super quick, I interviewed Saturday and got waitlisted on Monday), and received an email this past week (a week after they started classes) that they would not be taking anyone else off the waitlist. Not that I think stats are the "be all end all" for everyone, but just for reference my cGPA was around a 3.60 and sGPA was around a 3.40 and I had about 1500 hours PCE! Good luck to everyone who started this year and who will be applying next cycle! 

Edited by eeg86