2020-2021 Applicants

Hi everyone! 

Submitted 5/26

Verified 5/26

Received 5/26 (email states "Your application has been verified by CASPA. Your application will be reviewed for completeness.")

Email sent 7/20 "Your application has been forwarded to our Admissions Committee for review."

Edited by mlbosack

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 5:03 PM, Hanachan21 said:

Submitted 6/18

Verified 6/24

Never got a “received” email. Should I be concerned & follow-up?

Did you pay the supplemental fee? Maybe if you don't hear from them early this week, send an email. My email was from an automatic email address but still was acknowledged so I understand your concern! 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, appsunny said:

I received an interview for August 1st as well! Mary Baldwin application received email was sent May 26!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Have you received any confirmation after RSVPing to the interview? I have not and RSVPed on Monday. 

57 minutes ago, appsunny said:

No I haven’t! I’m glad you asked because I was getting slightly worried they didn’t receive my RSVP email

I will probably email tomorrow if I don’t hear anything! Since tomorrow is the deadline and I am annoying 😅 

Hi there! I noticed CASPA says the supplemental application is not required. Why is the, and did you all do the supplemental?

If I remember correctly you just need to pay a supplemental fee of like $45 there’s no actual additional application you have to fill out

11 hours ago, Hanachan21 said:

@kwelch16 @ttong27 @appsunny Just checking... have you gotten the “two confirmation emails” they said to look for regarding the 8/1 interview?

Nope, I have not received anything except the email to look out for more emails haha. 

UPDATE: I did receive an email tonight with some information about interview day 

Edited by kwelch16
  • Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 9:54 PM, satvinder said:

Hi,

I do not see supplement application. Where we pay the supplement application fees. Is supplement application is required for PA program 2020-2021.Thanks!

@satvinder It's listed under "Tuition & Fees" on this page:

https://marybaldwin.edu/health-sciences/school-of-health-human-performance/master-of-science-physician-assistant/#panel1v 

When you click to pay the $45 application fee, it takes you to this page:

https://commerce.cashnet.com/cashnetg/selfserve/EditItem.aspx?PC=EMMISC-MSPA&ItemCount=1

Edited by Hanachan21