2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 11/21/2020 at 9:39 AM, ashvip said:

Hi everyone, I havn't heard from them since Sept when they sent a reminder email.  Does anyone know when their last interview is?

They typically have interviews in December and it's not uncommon for them to hold an interview session in January, sometimes even one in February. They do interview for the waitlist, as well, depending on how many seats are filled. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to apply last minute, and I know their site says application is open until Jan. 15th, but do they still interview up to and after that date? Some other schools I applied to had their classes full prior to their application deadline, and I just don't want to waste my application and GRE scores fee if it's not worth my time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 7:51 PM, anboytim said:

I'm looking to apply last minute, and I know their site says application is open until Jan. 15th, but do they still interview up to and after that date? Some other schools I applied to had their classes full prior to their application deadline, and I just don't want to waste my application and GRE scores fee if it's not worth my time.

I know this is well after you asked, but I submitted in January and have an interview invite for the alternate list.