2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 6/8/2020 at 2:31 PM, futurepa07 said:

Received a virtual interview invitation this morning for June 22 morning session! Good luck to everyone!

Submitted 4/30, verified 5/4, Methodist confirmation 5/5.

On 6/12/2020 at 1:42 PM, jladner89 said:

Submitted 5/28,  Verified 5/29,  Interview invite 6/2 for the June 22nd afternoon session, 1st interview!

Congratulations to you both!!! Best of luck 🙂 

Hello! Just submitted CASPA yesterday 6/17. Just got the notification is has been verified this morning, 6/18. Was surprised to hear it was verified so quickly! Now to wait for a confirmation/any news!

Ill post every time I have an update! Super exciting!

Ill be open to share my stats with anyone, Im curious what my fellow peers are applying with as well!

Good luck!

I was notified by email for the interview invite. 

I don't mind sharing my stats, they are by no means top notch, so maybe it'll people a little bit of hope!

cGPA: 3.16

sGPA: 3.11

Prereq GPA: 3.6-3.65 ish

Grad GPA: 3.54 (I graduate with masters in medical science next month)

6500 hours PCE

GRE: 311, 4.0 writing

Shadowing 50 hours, Volunteer about 100 hours

I think that's about it. I'm a second round applicant, I last applied in the 2018-19 cycle. 

Good luck!

2 hours ago, jladner89 said:

I don't mind sharing my stats, they are by no means top notch, so maybe it'll people a little bit of hope!

6500 hours PCE

I think that's about it. I'm a second round applicant, I last applied in the 2018-19 cycle. 

Good luck!

This is actually super helpful and encouraging! I had some trouble at the end of undergrad that hurt my GPA, but did very well in grad school to make up for it. My cumulative is still on the lower side but this makes me very hopeful. I appreciate you sharing 🙂  Congratulations on your interview and best of luck!

5 hours ago, jladner89 said:

6500 hours PCE

Good luck!

Congratulations... When did you submit your application this cycle?

46 minutes ago, PA2be16 said:

Oh my gosh, congratulations!!! 🙂 So glad to hear it, happy for you!

1 hour ago, kayburt27 said:

Congrats!! When did they tell you? It sounds like it happened so quick! How long do you have to commit and accept the offer? Amazing job!

Thanks so much! Interview was Monday and I got the email Tuesday afternoon so it was very quick! I have 4 weeks from Tuesday to give a decision.

On 6/18/2020 at 5:19 PM, JROMAN89 said:

Congratulations... When did you submit your application this cycle?

On 6/18/2020 at 11:44 AM, jladner89 said:

6500 hours PCE

Good luck!

Hi! Do you mind sharing where you are getting your Masters in Medical Science? I am interested in a post-bacc program to improve my GPA if I am not accepted this round. Thank you!

On 6/18/2020 at 8:40 AM, kayburt27 said:

Hello! Just submitted CASPA yesterday 6/17. Just got the notification is has been verified this morning, 6/18. Was surprised to hear it was verified so quickly! Now to wait for a confirmation/any news!

Ill post every time I have an update! Super exciting!

Ill be open to share my stats with anyone, Im curious what my fellow peers are applying with as well!

Good luck!

Hi, 

I’m also interested in hearing my peers stats! I received confirmation from my schools on 6/12/20, waiting to hear. 

Overall GPA 3.734

CsciGPA 3.63 

COverall 3.55

HCE: AEMT, 1500 hours 

GRE: 300

everyone feel free to share

Edited by EMT2PA20

5 minutes ago, EMT2PA20 said:

Hi, 

I’m also interested in hearing my peers stats! I received confirmation from my schools on 6/12/20, waiting to hear. 

GPA: overall science caspa 3.63 (overall transcript GPA is 3.734)

HCE: AEMT, 1500 hours 

GRE: 300

everyone feel free to share

Age 22.  Graduated early from undergrad. 
cGPA 3.83

sGPA 3.79

HCE: 2500 hours as pharmacy tech

PCE: 1400 hours as CNA

GRE 298 (I was VERY sick taking the GRE. MIGHT retake.)

Feel free to share yours! I know it’s comforting for me to hear and share stats!  Good luck everyone!

On 6/25/2020 at 3:41 PM, Meg0708 said:

Hi! Do you mind sharing where you are getting your Masters in Medical Science? I am interested in a post-bacc program to improve my GPA if I am not accepted this round. Thank you!

Sure, I'm currently at the University of South Florida. I would highly recommend this program. It's 11 months long and honestly I feel as though I've learned more in this program than I have in undergrad. It's a great program and they offer a lot of resources if you need them, interview prep, TAs, etc. I'm more than happy to share more if you have any other questions. 

I was invited to a virtual interview today on July 16th. I'm beyond excited and maybe it's because I am the type to not take things for granted or maybe I was just low on myself reading these forums too much but it's super surreal that I'm actually getting this opportunity. Good luck everyone!

Congratulations!!! You deserve it!! When did you apply/get verified?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk